The ERCIS Launch Pad is the digital idea contest for startups and young founders at the WWU Muenster. Founders can present their idea, prototype and developed products at the ERCIS Launch Pad and get in contact with other startups, investors and companies. In the final, in a 10-minute presentation and 10-minute question round, six teams have the possibility to impress the jury and the audience with their idea. The audience can ask questions via social media. Who manages to convince the jury of their concept?
At the ERCIS Launch Pad, companies can get to know exciting business models and start networking in the startup scene at the scientific location Muenster. Startups and young founders can still apply until 31st of October 2017. For this, a complete application with a concept paper must be submitted via the online application form.
• • •
31st October 2017:
- Application deadline for participants 14th of November 2017:
14th November 2017:
- Announcement of the six final participants 6th of December 2017:
6th December 2017:
- Application deadline for the audience
- Final-Pitch Day at Leonardo Campus 18 in Muenster
- Party at the M44 Meeting Center