— eTail Germany, 13.-14. March, Berlin —
Now in its 6th year, eTail Germany continues to provide Germany with its most senior-level retail event. From 13-14 March 2018, eTail will bring together 400 retailers from over 280 companies including; Otto, MediaMarktSaturn, Adidas and Zalando, all in the heart of Berlin.
Join your fellow retail leaders, and learn from the eCommerce front runners who will challenge convention and show you how to create a truly “seamless retail” experience. Our incredible speaker line-up includes:
- Arnd von Wedemeyer, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, notebooksbilliger.de
- Moritz Corbelin, Head of eCommerce Strategy, Otto
- Martin Wild, Chief Digital Officer, MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group
- Norman Nielsen, Head of Content Marketing, Zalando
- Torsten Schero, Chief Executive Officer, reBuy reCommerce
- Rahmyn Kress, Chief Digital Officer, Henkel
- Helmar Hipp, Managing Director, Cyberport
- Jens Fischer, Head of Online-Marketing, babymarkt.de
- And many, many more…
At eTail Germany, you will learn how to build a personalisation strategy which provides a focused, single customer view. You will discover how to bridge the gap between the possibilities of AI and business reality, deliver a cultural transformation so that your entire business thinks Omnichannel, identify and remove the friction points customers face as they move between channels, and create a first class mobile UX.
eTail Germany. Multiple channels. Multiple customers. One retailer – You.