SAVE THE DATE for our next startup talk on a soon to become very relevant topic. With the new GDPR coming into effect in May 2018 we are asking ourselves: “Data protection obsession or human right – will new policies kill AI innovation in Europe?”
Regulation as a topic might seem boring at first, but we have burning questions that we are keen to find answers to:
• Will regulation and new EU policies kill innovation?
• Can we still build AI products in Europe?
• Should we treat data protection as a human right when building new products?
• Should we center products around technology or humans and society?
• Is this regulation at all realizable?
• Are those who draft regulations close enough to actual practice?
• What does the new GDPR entail?
• Who does actually know what it really means – the regulators?
The event will take place on Thursday, December 7th, 2017 at 7pm.
We will announce our great speakers shortly.
Join us for beer and snacks at the BCG Digital Ventures Office at Dircksenstr. 41, 10178 Berlin Mitte – registration required via our meetup channel.
7:00 pm doors open
7:30 pm event start