The 1st Transformative Technology Academy Online Program
September 15 @ 8:00 - September 29 @ 17:00| Free
The 1st Transformative Technology Academy Online Program | September 15 – October 15 | Online
Are you an entrepreneur or innovator interested in expanding human possibility using tech? Reducing suffering, increasing joy, and addressing the epidemic of stress and anxiety?
The Transformative Technology Academy (TTA) is a one-month, purely online, no fee/no equity program with experienced mentors, subject matter expert-hosted office hours, specialized curriculum for transformative technology, and the chance for top startups to pitch notable investors both during the program and at our annual conference in November.
As part of our global program, you will:
- Be immersed in the latest studies and technologies in this arena
- Interact with industry leaders who understand and are committed to this marketplace and its possibilities
- Thrive and build a network in a community of like-minded entrepreneurs
- Access investors interested in Transformative Tech
- Worked with Evolution coaches to identify your values, beliefs and blind-spots
You’re making Transformative Tech, if you are using tech to help people:
- Reduce stress, anxiety, depression, sleeplessness, and fear
- Develop strong self-awareness, resilience, sense of happiness, and social skills
- Embody purpose, surpass self-actualization, increase joy or elevate consciousness
- Expand mental and emotional cognition and capacities
- Experience transformation and deep connection
When you become a part of the Academy, you join a community dedicated to leveraging tech to expand human possibility through improving mental health, happiness, thriving and joy. You’ll get significant feedback, forge connections, and graduate as a member of the Academy. The top companies from the Academy will pitch onstage at the conference to investors. They will also receive 3 months of coaching from Evolution. The Academy is an unprecedented opportunity for you — you don’t want to miss it.
The program is supported by Industry investment leaders such as Tim Chang, partner at Mayfield, Mike Edelhart, managing partner at Joyance Partners, Miri Polacheck, CEO of Joy Ventures, and Zack Lynch, general partner at Jazz Ventures will offer their experience and expertise.