April 26 @ 8:30 - April 27 @ 20:00| €25 - €50
An entrepreneurial mindset is not the only prerequisite for a successful founder. Fierce competition, faster innovation, and the rise of digitization also force big companies to think and act entrepreneurially. Accelerate@HHL is the platform to inspire and be inspired! At our 2-day conference we bring together successful entrepreneurs, students, and corporates to discuss our topic “Starting Up the Future”. Thereby, we encourage a strong interaction between all participants. Join us in Leipzig on April 26th and 27th 2018 and
– Listen to keynotes by Rolf Schrömgens (CEO and Co-Founder of Trivago), Jan Beckers (Serial Entrepreneur, HitFox Group) and many more
– Take part in interactive workshops with Bertelsmann, Die Kartenmacherei, etc.
– Listen to our first panel discussions about the “Future of Mobility”, with representatives from Porsche, Drive Now, Flixbus, Deutsche Bahn and Volocopter
– Be inspired in our second panel “Food Tech” when experts from Foodora, Marleyspoon, Metro and Edeka are on stage
– Take part in the Elevator Pitch Competition, inspire the audience, convince our jury and win 2,500€
– Network with entrepreneurs, students and people interested in the startup scene at the BBQ and after-show party
– enjoy delicious food and drinks and collect good memories
Let’s Start up the future – and keep in mind: The future begins today!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please name the file as CV_LastName_FirstName. We assure that we will treat your CV with the utmost confidentiality.