- This event has passed.
Adventures in Auditing
10/03/2019 @ 1:00 - 2:30| €189
Topic : Adventures in Auditing
Discount Coupon : use this coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) on New Signup
This session will provide examples and techniques to deal with a different type of auditees & audits, that are not taught during the traditional auditor certification training.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- UNDERSTANDING THE AUDITEE
- Who are you talking to?
- What makes them tick?
- Auditee personality types
- INTERVIEW TECHNIQUES
- Making you auditee comfortable
- Ice Breakers
- How to ask the right ? effective questions
- Question Types & Questioning styles
- How to pick their brains
- Which interview technique works with this personality type?
- LISTENING TECHNIQUES
- Listening vs. Hearing
- Homing your listening skills
- Barriers to effective listening
- SPOTTING FRAUD
- Are you telling me the truth?
- Discouraging the puppet master
- LESSONS LEARNED
- Stories from the Auditing adventures
Speaker Profile :
Marie Dorat, CQA, CAA is a QA/RA compliance, GxP Training and International product registration Consultant with 17 years experience in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device & IVD Industry She also is the CEO of IPRF, LLC which specializes in helping established and start-up companies, develop compliant Quality Systems; GCP, Supplier Qualification, Audit, CAPA, and Master Validation Programs. MS. Dorat has worked with Implantables, Wearables, Vaccines, IVDs, Medical Devices with software as well as Software as a Medical Device and mobile application devices. She has also published articles on various GxP subjects
Contact Info :
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +1 717-208-8666