CUBE TECH FAIR 2018
May 15 @ 10:00 - May 16 @ 19:00| €199 - €799
Different tech ecosystems present different challenges. Throughout the year, we create curated agendas for our corporate partners, taking them to key hubs to introduce them to important players in the region – from startups to accelerators.
CUBE TECH FAIR
Our annual flagship event is a showcase of what we do best – uniting the world’s top tech minds to tackle the subjects of the future, and showcasing the technologies that are bringing about industry 4.0.
CUBE COOPERATION SPACE & COMMUNITY
At the heart of Berlin Mitte lies CUBE’s HQ that offers space for our corporates and startups to work together on ground-breaking innovation projects, as well as curated events including digital breakfasts, hosted meetups, and more!
- Analysis of tech trends and development of strategic project plans
- Curated matchmaking, meetings, and guided tours with the best technologies from across the globe
- Startup sourcing for business challenges and innovation education
- Strategic relationships with our corporate partners
- Access to exclusive tech events, both CUBE’s own and other global conferences
- Use of our cooperation space in Berlin Mitte
At CUBE we’re dedicated to sourcing the world’s best B2B startups, undertaking strategic matchmaking to pair them with our corporate partners in order to implement projects that will have shape the fourth industrial revolution.
We are a Berlin-based global ecosystem that promotes, creates and fosters innovation projects between industry players and startups. Our ecosystem includes over 1,000 hand-picked technologies from 38 different countries in the industries of life sciences and digital health, machinery and manufacturing, and infrastructure and interconnectivity.
CUBE was initiated in 2015 with Torsten as Executive Chairman, and Global Founder Partners Bayer, Volkswagen, and Messe Berlin. He has assembled a core team of international experts who have extensive experience with industry 4.0 and startup development.