November 7 @ 8:45 - 18:00| Free
DeepTech4Good#Stuttgart | November 7 | Stuttgart
Deeptech4Good#Stuttgart is the second business event of the DeepTech4Good Acceleration Programme and will take place on November 7th 2018 in Haus der Wirtschaft, Stuttgart. The 8 winners of this event will have the opportunity to have access to a 2 year Acceleration Programme.
Background Information on the event Deeptech4Good#Stuttgart
The event is composed of 5 main parts:
- Fundraising pitches: 5 Startups selected by the consortium in each of the 4 categories (smart city, mobility, industry 4.0 and health) will pitch their business idea in front of the audience and get feedback from the board of evaluators composed of VCs, investors and corporate players
- Matchmaking events with corporate players and investors will focus on providing startups market access and financing opportunities
- 4 open innovation workshops, relying on the needs of the targeted markets and on the results of the value chain analysis, will be organized to facilitate the emergence of collaboration projects between the different stakeholders
- Exhibition: every Startup has the possibility to exhibit with a booth
- Job board: collects job offers from Europe’s most important job boards
Why apply to Deeptech4good#Stuttgart?
You are a DeepTech Startup developing disruptive technologies targeting one or several of the above markets?
Become one of the 20-25 finalists of the DeepTech4Good#Stuttgart event:
- Pitch your project, meet European VCs and attract private funding
- Meet corporate players and create business opportunities
- Participate to collaborative projects emergence and attract public funding for innovation and R&D projects
- Participate to the DT4G Programme, if you are among the 4 final winners
Closing of application: August 17th
Announcement of the 20-25 finalists: September 12th
Date of the event: November 7th // Venue: Haus der Wirtschaft, Stuttgart
- Value proposition
- Disruptiveness of the technology
- The quality of the team
- The economic potential of the technology
The DeepTech4Good Programme
DeepTech4Good (DT4G) is an Acceleration Programme, financed under the Horizon 2020 framework, committed to help DeepTech Startups accelerate their development and scale up at European level.
DT4G is led by 4 innovation hubs from Germany, France, Austria and Spain, working together to identify high potential DeepTech Startups.
The DT4G Programme aims to support European DeepTech Startups to:
- Accelerate growth
- Cooperate with major European corporates
- Raise funds from European investors
- Attract public funding for their innovation and R&D projects
- Attract talents, reinforce their skills and strategy
- Get higher visibility