- This event has passed.
Digital Unlimited – EY Hands-on Solutions for Digital Businesses
September 25 @ 14:30 - 23:30| Free
Digital Unlimited – EY Hands-on Solutions for Digital Businesses | September 25 | Berlin
EY’s new event, Digital Unlimited, provides a forum of exchange for representatives of digital companies, start-ups and stakeholders.
Leading digital experts will discuss the latest developments in the digital economy, raising awareness for operating model trends and hands-on solutions for pressing (international) tax, financing, data security and legal issues.
Gain insights into how global players and start-ups deal with challenges in a rapidly changing business, financial and regulatory environment: Digital Service Taxes and VAT, IP Ownership and Transfer Pricing, Data Protection and Data Privacy Regulation, to name just a few.
The event takes place
- on Wednesday, 25 September 2019
- at the wavespace EY innovation center (Ritterstraße 24-27, 10969 Berlin, Germany).
- You are warmly invited to join us at 3 pm for presentations and discussions, followed by a get-together from 7 pm onward.
2:30 PM – Registration
3:00 PM – Welcome & Key Note: The Global Digital Economy – Channing Flynn
3:40 PM – The Berlin Ecosystem – Thomas Prüver
4:00 PM – Coffee break
4:30 PM – Brain Snack Sessions
- Thinking less ‘start’ and more ‘up’ – expanding beyond Berlin – Dirk Nolte
- Navigating through the legal labyrinth – digital data – Jyn Schultze-Melling
- Where do you grow your IP – tax answers to the location challenge – Marc Pritzkow
5:30 PM – Short break
5:50 PM – 19 % reward for a smart VAT setup – Sven Salzwedel
6:10 PM – Panel Discussion: Challenges and Opportunities for Digital Businesses in Berlin – Channing Flynn, Mandy Bilz and Florian Toncar, MdB
6:45 PM – Closing and Invitation
Afterwards Get-together (drinks and food served)
(The presentations will be held in English.)