- This event has passed.
EXPO Day STARTUP AUTOBAHN powered by Plug & Play
July 19 @ 13:30 - 21:00| Free
EXPO Day STARTUP AUTOBAHN powered by Plug & Play | July 19 | Stuttgart
We are delighted to invite you to EXPO Day of STARTUP AUTOBAHN powered by Plug and Play. Explore with us the results of Europe’s biggest innovation platform in Stuttgart. Be prepared for a deep dive into open innovation, a cultural change accompanied and to the innovative technologies:
- Vehicle Tech and Services
- Smart Material and Sensors
- AI, Blockchain and Big Data
- Industry 4.0 & Supply Chain Logistics
We are proud to exclusively showcase 31 startups of Program #4 and their results of 100 days working with our Partner Plug & Play, Daimler, ARENA2036, University of Stuttgart, HPE, DXC Technology, Porsche, BASF, ZF Friedrichshafen, DPDHL; Murata, HELLA, BENTELER, The Linde Group, AGC Glass, Wieland, PostNL, and Jardine Matheson.
Sarah Harman will guide you through this deep dive into 31 innovative technologies and through lit keynotes by:
- Jeff Burton, Co-founder of Electronic Arts & CEO of Woodside Creek: „Who will build on the last century to lead the next century?”
- Allison Arieff, Contributing Columnist at The New York Times & Editorial Director at SPUR: “Autonomous Vehicles Won’t Save Cities”
- Dr. Nicole Hoffmeister-Kraut, Minister of Economic Affairs, Labour & Housing for the State Baden Wuerttemberg
- Sascha Karimpour, Managing Director of Plug and Play
Curious how an EXPO Day by STARTUP AUTOBAHN looks like? Take a peek at our previous EXPO Day video of February 2018 and save your spot to network with executives from various corporations, startups investors, universities, government representatives, press … we expect 800 attendees!