- This event has passed.
Fintech Europe 2018
April 16 @ 8:00 - April 19 @ 17:00
Over the three four-day workshops, participants will meet with key stakeholders, investors, and strategic partners, as well as working side-by-side with their peers on their concepts. It is an opportunity to gather crucial feedback from the most valuable sources, make key product decisions, and deliver a targeted pitch to an audience that could be game-changing for any entrepreneur.
We are looking for program applicants!
We are focused on companies using one or more of the following strategies in Europe:
- Apply innovative technologies including blockchain, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, IoT, biometric tech, and machine learning to problems facing the financial system
- Leverage 3rd party data sources to increase financial services and distribute benefits
- Enable financial institutions to improve their compliance functions (e.g., KYC or AML) or help institutions build more inclusive digital identities
- Promote financial stability by empowering financial institutions to better comply and governments to better monitor European and/or global compliance and regulatory standards
- Workshop 1: April 16 – 19 (Berlin)
- Workshop 2: May 14 – 17 (Luxembourg)
- Workshop 3: June 18 – 21 (Luxembourg)
Eligibility – all companies must:
- Have raised no more than $5M in outside investment
- Have meaningful customer or business validation (not limited to revenue, can also be successful pilot studies, number of active or waitlisted users, and/or strategic partnerships)
- Have a minimum viable product (MVP)
- Currently be operating in/have ability to expand business in the European Union.
Benefits of joining the program:
Network Building: Selected startups will participate in tailored engagements with key statkeholders, strategic partners and investors, as well as work deeply with relevant peers. Our process has been completed over 50 times, is proven to build more successful companies, and is recommended by 96% of our 500 alumni. At the end of the program, the top selected ventures will be eligible to receive $100,000 USD investment in from MiddleGame Ventures.
Partnership development: Fintech startups often rely on partnerships with large institutions, like banks, retailers, and other distributors to achieve scale. We will streamline this process, helping startups connect with decision-makers at large institutions that are seeking solutions around financial health. We will do this through:
- Pre-committed advisory board members and ecosystem allies who are looking to partner with Vilcap companies
- Business development sessions that bring in over 100 potential customers, partners, and stakeholders including experts