- This event has passed.
FoodHack Summit 2019
11/26/2019 @ 8:00 - 17:00| €100
Where Founders of leading Food & Food tech companies come to share the stories and strategies behind the companies they’ve built.
The FoodHack summit is a one day conference and startup fair where 200 food entrepreneurs, investors, founders and executives come to hear the stories and strategies utilised by leading food & food companies.
8 International Speakers from 5 Countries:
- Eshchar Ben-Shitri, Founder/CEO, Redefine Meat (Israel) 3D printed meat, $6M raised
- Saasha Celestial-One COO, OLIO (United Kingdom) food-sharing app, 2 million+ users, $10M raised
- Boris Manhart, Founder/CEO Codecheck (Germany) Barcode scanning app, 7 million+ downloads, Series A
- Siddhi Mehta, Founder, Rhythm108 (Switzerland) Organic, vegan snacks, 1000+ distribution points
- Mohamed Chahin Co-Founder, eatclever (Germany) Healthy Meal delivery service, active in 40+ cities, 4 countries.
- Tobias Schubert & Roman Hartmann, Co-Founders/Co-CEOs, Farmy.ch (Switzerland) Online marketplace, 10,000+ products from 1000+ suppliers)
- Marco Iotti, Co-Founder. CTO, Mixfit (Personalised Nutrion Hardware, Series A )
- Jose Amando-Blanco, Co-Founder/COO, Yamo (Organic baby food, Series A )
- 08:00 am Doors Open, Breakfast & Startup Exhibits
- 10:00 am Keynotes from Speakers
- 12:30 pm Lunch break & Startup Exhibits
- 14:00 pm Keynotes from Speakers
- 17:00 pm After party drinks & networking
– Startup Showcase CHF 140
– Summit Early Bird CHF 100
Discount: Use the code STARTUP-CALENDAR for -15 off the conference ticket price