- This event has passed.
Hardware Club #2
January 22 @ 0:00
Hardware Club Berlin Meetup #2
Hardware Club is excited to be back in Berlin for our 2nd Meetup at Betahaus!
This time we’ll be talking about best practice in manufacturing and distribution with :
– Jerry Yang, partner at Hardware Club, in charge of the manufacturing partnerships.A hardware veteran for more than 12+ years, former employee at Qualcomm, Jerry brings to the Club his vast network in supply chain.
– Benjamin Wang, Special Assistant of CEO at Pegatron, a worldwide leader in electronic and computing DMS with extensive experience in product development and vertically integrated capabilities.
– Nate Deschaine, Senior Mechanical Engineer at Dragon Innovation, services provider for manufacturing. Their customers include: Pebble, Makerbot, Sifteo, Jibo, Lifx,etc.
– Co-founders Felix Christmann, CDO and Philip Michaelides, CTO at Senic will discuss the balance of design, electronics and mechanics that goes into manufacturing a hardware project. They will shed light on their journey source and work with 100% German manufacturing partners for the production of their first product Nuimo, a controller for connected devices
– Konrad Dietrich, Sales Director at SoulAr GmBh, one of the leading distributors for Apple Premium Resellers, Gravis, Conrad and other hand-picked CE-focused on- & offline retail channels in Germany and Austria