- This event has passed.
IQ@SIBB: Software localization – How to attract global customers?
October 23 @ 17:00 - 20:00| €23,80
IQ@SIBB: Software localization – How to attract global customers? | October 23 | Berlin
Do you want to
– capture new market sales faster?
– provide less support for your software?
– have more satisfied customers all over the world?
During this workshop, you will find out how to bring your software texts up to scratch for the international market.
Software localisation means adapting all texts forming part of a software program to the linguistic and cultural characteristics of a particular target region.
Take a look behind the scenes of the localisation process and learn how to identify and get around potential stumbling blocks such as:
– Graphical user interfaces
– Buttons, hot keys, labels
– Dialogue windows and multimedia content
– Text length limits
– Variables and character encoding
– Terminology management
– Quality assurance and testing
Join our Workshop and we will show you just how easy it can be to translate and localise your software documentation!