- This event has passed.
„How to lead Digital Transformation“ – XQ Digital
04/12/2018 @ 18:00 - 22:00
Feed Your Brain And Have Fun – XQ Digital
XQ Digital supports directors, CEOs and board members in planning, developing and implementing digitalization strategies. Why?
Because nothing is as unsatisfactory as having a fantastic adoption strategy which has not been implemented and is not compatible with existing systems. Our specialists assist managers and teams to achieve goals in digitalization and support them throughout the whole project process – creatively, strategically, and technically, but also pragmatically.
Let highly regarded business managers and dynamic individuals inspire you on how to guide your teams to where they need to be tomorrow. Leaders share key experiences, best practices and thoughts on how to spearhead digital transformation in different business environments. And on top: The pioneer who sent the very first e-mail in Germany, invites you on a journey down memory lane to the year of the internet was born – via a retro slide show on an old-fashioned slide projector. Plus music from the 1st Berlin Management Jazz Impro Session.
This event seems to be very interesting for people who have responsibility within the company, to initiate changes and those who want to develop themselves.
Advantages & Key Facts
- Workshop delivered by the Berlin School of Creative Leadership
- An exclusive management event
- Expert discussions and panel
- Get a chance to communicate your business and network with other leaders in digital transformation
- Keynote speech from the man who sent the first e-mail in Germany
- Free Workshop by Stuart Hardy from the Berlin School of Creative Leadership
- This Event is followed by a jazz improvisation by professional musicians and managers (First Berlin Management Jazz Improvisation Session)
Interested in this unique event and want to take part? Please register Here
The number of participants for this exclusive workshop is limited. Your registration is binding. If you register but unexpectedly cannot attend anymore, please tell us by replying to one of the emails you receive from us. In case the workshop is fully booked, we will place your name on the waiting list. Further details will follow via email.