- This event has passed.
Moment of Fame: Meet the Middle East’s future female tech leaders
July 12 @ 19:00 - 21:00| Free
Moment of Fame: Meet the Middle East’s future female tech leaders | July 12 | Berlin
Interested to meet the Middle East’s up and coming female-led tech startups?
Womentum – MENA’s (Middle East & North Africa) first accelerator for female-led tech startups wants to take a demo evening, to introduce you to tech ventures that are disrupting industries in their regions, from agritech to fintech!
The evening will be a chance for you to meet, mingle and connect to the Middle East’s female future.
We’d love to see you there!
18:30 Doors open
Meet the startups:
- X Pay (Egypt) – Working on the cashless transformation of communities through a mobile app for community members using a blockchain technology, as well as a community management web portal.
- Seabex (Tunisia) – A precise farming hub that provides smart monitoring of environmental data using AI to help make better better.
- Sadeed (Jordan) – An AI-powered tool to manage and respond to public commentary on social media platforms, using machine learning to improve performance and to better understand input of all languages.
- We Share Property (UAE) – A white-label investment platform for the real estate industry to professionalize its investors’ experience.
- Mrayti (Jordan) – A unique mobile salon for the Arab world where customers can book different services of their choosing, with a booking system for stylists and artists integrated with their calendars.
- Mathaqi (Saudi Arabia) – Authentic home-cooked meals delivered on a variety of international cuisines delivered on demand.
- Zelij (Morocco) – Working to turn plastic waste into sustainable building materials, as well as eco-friendly paving stones and floor tiles made from plastic waste.
- Jaazi (Saudi Arabia / UAE) – Employee engagement tool that looks to combat disengagement in the workplace using a perks and benefits marketplace and a pulse-survey tool.
- Furnwish (Egypt) – Using immersive augmented reality experiences to empower homeowners in discovering, visualizing and interacting with furniture in the space it wants to live in, making it more practical to shop for furniture and home decor.