- This event has passed.
NOAH Conference London 2018
10/30/2018 - 10/31/2018
NOAH Conference London 2018 | October 30 – 31 | London
The NOAH London Conference on 30-31 October 2018 brings together the who is who of digital Europe.
The 10th anniversary edition features headline speakers Glenn Fogel (Booking), Francois Nuyts (Allegro), Valentin Stalf (N26), Nikolay Storonsky (Revolut), Tarek Müller (AboutYou), Sonali de Rycker (Accel) and many more.
Join us on 30 and 31 October for the tenth anniversary of the NOAH Conference in London!
The NOAH Conference is celebrating its anniversary in London on 30 and 31 October 2018. For the tenth time, the digital economy is accepting the NOAH team’s invitation in order to connect with leading investors and further strengthen Europe as a business and start-up location.
Launched in 2009, the NOAH Conference has become the leading industry event for Europe’s digital economy. More than 2,000 Internet CEOs, decision-makers and investors come to network, engage, and develop long lasting business relationships, while also enjoying NOAH social gatherings. Known for its focus on profitable business models and data, the NOAH Conference also offers the opportunity to interact with speakers, to get inspired and entertained.
Top-speakers on stage:
- Tarek Müller, Founder About You
- Kanak Koç, CEO Auto1
- Nicolay Storonsky, Founder & CEO Revolut
- Daniel Haver, CEO Native Instruments
- Karen Stafford, Investment Director & Regional Manager for Northern & CEE Intel Capital
- Oliver Steil, CEO TeamViewer
- Oscar Jazdowski, Global Market Manager Silicon Valley Bank
- Rahmyn Kress, Chief Digital Officer Henkel
- Roland Folz, CEO solarisBank
Secure your ticket now on www.noah-conference.com.
PIABO PR GmbH
+49 30 2576205-16