- This event has passed.
Smart Factory Innovation Forum | 4th Edition
Start-ups listen up! Together with TÜV SÜD we are looking for start-ups providing unique solutions solving smart factory challenges in the fields of:
• Interoperability – Machines, devices, sensors and people that connect and communicate with one another
• Digital Twins – Systems that create a virtual copy of the physical world through sensor data in order to contextualize information
• Trustworthiness – Unifying requirements of operations technology with IT security to ensure the reliable end-to-end operation of value creation networks and the lifecycle of their products
• Technical Assistance – The ability of the systems to support humans in making decisions and solving problems
• Decentralized Decision-Making – Cyber-physical systems to make decisions autonomously
Your solution should have a focus and be based on AI, signal processing, understanding and analysis and/or B2B platforms.
What is in for you?
• 6,000.00 € Prize Money – Win the TÜV SÜD INNOVATION AWARD FOR DIGITIZED INDUSTRIES 2017
• Pitching Opportunity – Take the opportunity to pitch in front of the entire audience
• Open Innovation Fair – Demonstrate your solution at the ‘Open Digital Industry Fair’
• Free Participation – Free participation for max 2 executives of your start-up company
APPLY UNTIL AUGUST 27th, 2017: www.sfif.munichnetwork.com
More Information on www.smartfactoryforum.com.