- This event has passed.
StartUp Live Mobility & Logistics
11/17/2017 - 11/18/2017| Free
Stuttgart, home of Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Bosch and many more will be the epicenter of entrepreneurship on October 2017, 20th and 21st Wizemann.space.
Join us for a Startup Live Edition where we will be focusing on people, experts & projects around Mobility & Logistics. Don’t miss this opportunity to get to know the pioneering ideas around this topic!
××× HOW DOES STARTUP LIVE WORK? ×××
1. Get out of your comfort zone & join the event! – No matter if a founder yourself, business guy, marketing guru, design enthusiast or programmer, you’ll make an impact
2. Meet inspiring people from various backgrounds in an unique atmosphere
3. Pitch your business idea or get inspired and form a team
4. Work on your business idea with proven working documents
4. Receive top-notch mentoring from serial entrepreneurs & industry experts
5. Get a professional pitch training and prepare your slides
6. Pitch our investors + media jury and 100+ startup enthusiasts and win awesome prizes
7. Become part of our global Alumni network and enjoy all our benefits
××× IS STARTUP LIVE RIGHT FOR YOU? ×××
YES, if you are:
◊ an ENTREPRENEUR with a first business idea, looking for co-founders or expert feedback,
◊ a TALENT, skilled in a specific field (Biz, Marketing, Design, IT etc) interested in joining and supporting an idea (at least for the weekend)
◊ a STARTUP, looking for expert feedback or aiming for publicity & investors contacts
◊ an ENTHUSIAST, interested in the startup scene, focusing on getting in contact with like-minded people, mentors & experts
◊ a STUDENT, interested in Entrepreneurship and aiming to gain some hands-on experience
◊ a CORPORATE employee, willing to explore the startup world
◊ actually CLUELESS, but Startup Live sounds too tempting and you want to be part!
××× ABOUT THE MOBILITY & LOGISTICS EDITION ×××
Whether you are interested in mobility or not, the ultimate objective of the event is to empower you with a powerful process for taking any idea, mobility-related or not, from concept to business!
If you have an idea for a mobility startup, then great! We want to see you pitching. You can submit your idea here: bit.ly/stg-submitnow
If you don’t have an idea, that’s alright as well! Come and spend the weekend, listen to the ideas being pitched, and see if something strikes your interest! The weekend is all about learning about startups and learning from each other.
Get your ticket here: https://goo.gl/peK3WM
WHEN: 17/11/ – 18/11/2017
WHERE: Wizeman Space, Quellenstr. 7a, 70376 Stuttgart, Germany
LANGUAGE: English (within teams the language-choice is up to them)
TOPIC: this time we focus on Mobility-startups