- This event has passed.
October 30 @ 8:30 - 17:00
Startup Summit | October 30 | Edinburgh
Recognised over the last eight years as one of the UK’s leading events for entrepreneurship, Startup Summit provides a true immersion into the world of business and beyond. In the centre of one of the world’s most innovative cities, we invite the next generation of entrepreneurs to engage with experts, build a network and gain valuable tools for long-term success.
Startup Summit is a deep-dive into the world of business for the generation of entrepreneurs and business leaders. Combining practical workshops, expert insights on how some of the largest companies in the world came to be, and a packed agenda of inspiring talks from international speakers, Startup Summit has built a strong reputation as one of the UK’s leading events for startups.
- Marta Krupinska, Head of Google for Startups UK
- Gary Turner, Co-founder & Managing Director, Xero
- Rob Spiro, Founder & Director, Imagination Machine
- David Hunter, Founder & CEO, Shot Scope
- Vicky Brock, CEO & Founder, Vistalworks
- Chris Marr, Founder, CMA
- Kerry Sharp, Director, Social Investment Bank (SIB)
Previous speakers have included executives from SurveyMonkey, Brewdog, Rocketspace, Skyscanner and Atterley, each giving their perspective on the changing face of business.