- This event has passed.
STARTUP VALUATION – from Idea to Fundraising
October 8 @ 18:20 - 20:30| Free
STARTUP VALUATION – from Idea to Fundraising | October 8 | London
StartUp Valuation is a key topic that anyone in the StartUp ecosystem should master, in order to understand the value creation process.
During this event we will present a valuation model developed by Angel Idea
We will briefly explain
– how to value a StartUp,
– how investors value a StartUp
– why we need to value our company and why it is important
– who is interested in our company valuation
– when we should start to think about the valuation of our company
– relationship between company valuation – business plan – pitch deck
– qualitative and quantitative due diligence conducted by VCs
– VC Method, First Chicago Method, DFCF, Rule of Thumb and other methods
– Angel Idea` s method
The Valuation of a StartUp is extremely important since the idea generation stage.
The Valuation of your company is the only measure that takes into consideration how well your company is performing. If a company does not create value, is destined to shut.
Angel Idea is a consultancy mark of a team of experienced professionals who operate in London and Milan in order to help founders to turn ideas into business.
Angel Idea can guide founders in their journey of entrepreneurs, providing management consultancy and comprehensive services such as business planning, preparation of the pitch deck, financial projections, project planning, software development, market researches, competitors analysis, business strategy, etc