- This event has passed.
Startup4City Matchmaking event @SMART CITY LIVE
09/12/2017 @ 11:30 - 17:00| €345
If you are a prominent start-up that is working on municipal challenges then Smart Cities Live – Matchmaking Meetings is the place for you to be in September.
• Meet with representatives from European cities to find out which actual social and tech challenges could be solved by start-ups
• Pitch your solutions and use cases
• Discuss potential cooperation or pilot projects with European municipalities during the matchmaking session
We invite startups from the following areas: mobility, logistics, housing, smart buildings, urban planning, energy, eGovernance and public security/privacy, smart health and food supply as well as water and waste management solutions.
STARTUP PACKAGE – 345 £ + VAT*
• 1 Attendee
• Access to both days of the main event, including all presentations & networking sessions
• 5 min pitch during the Pitch Competition
• Matchmaking meetings (by invitation only)
• Drinks reception on the evening of Day 1
*available only for pre-selected startups and is subject to conditions
Judgers and city presenters joining the matchmaking meetings:
Paul Copping, Chief Innovation Officer, Royal Borough of Greenwich
Cedric Grignard, Director, Invest in Lyon, City of Lyon
Silje Bareksten, Head of Smart City, Oslo Business Region
Diana Arsovic Nielsen, Chief of Innovation, City of Copenhagen
Lucia Scopelliti, Head of Smart City, City of Milan
Deadline for application is September 3, 2017. To apply please fulfill this form https://goo.gl/forms/CNboAl1zslkSC9Tj1 .
If you have additional questions, please contact daria at startup4city dot eu.
About Startup4City project
We build the bridge between decision-makers in EU municipalities and tech start-ups to drive new pilot projects and cooperation. More info at www.startup4city.eu.
About Smart City Live Conference
Smart Cities Live is about embracing challenges and innovative solutions in the smart and sustainable development of cities and municipalities. From Smart City Financing to Citizen Engagement, Smart Cities Live will bring into foreground 8 key themes that every city or municipality should take into consideration when planning for the future: Financing, Strategy, Standardisation, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Digital City, Planning & Citizen Engagement. More info at www.smartcitieslive.com.