June 9 @ 11:00 - 17:00
On the 9th June 2018 TEDx Mauerpark will launch it’s first conference, at an exclusive and secret venue in Berlin. The event venue will be revealed to our guests via e-mail after the purchase of their conference ticket on Eventbrite. This independently organized event is licensed by TED and will feature local and international experts live on stage, as well as two TED Talk video screenings.
On that Saturday, twelve of the world’s most inspiring thinkers from all disciplines, will share progressive ideas, mind-blowing discoveries, and heart-warming stories that will not only engage and inspire but also encourage and empower the conference attendees and online audience. In addition conference guests will be entertained with a first class music & artist line up and finger licking culinary from Berlin cuisine.
This years’ theme is ‘Transfer, Transform, Transcribe’:
In a time where change is the only sure thing to count on, dealing with or preparing for everything life throws at us can be overwhelming. What are the best ways to tackle current scientific, cultural, social or economic challenges? Can we build on existing discoveries or is there a brand new way to do it?
Our speakers this year are.
- Yu Ting Liu Brand Consultant + Chef TWN & GER
- Freddie Harrel Fashion Editor FR
- Dominik Schiener Blockchain Entrepreneur GER
- Ruben Amenyogbo Innovation Strategist GH & GER
- Chidera Eggerue Lifestyle Entrepreneur UK
- Ousman Shako Director + Photographer USA
- Philipp Primus Scientist GER
- Ian Lawrence Artist + Dj USA
- Martin Bell Innovation Advisor GER
- Nyasha Bralock Real Estate Developer + Activist USA
- Victor Basta Founder + Investment Liaison UK
- Emily Morin Business Professional USA
Get more information on www.tedxmauerpark.de