- This event has passed.
June 19 @ 18:00 - June 22 @ 22:00
Tech Open Air 2018, June 19 – 22, Berlin
THE FOUR-DAY INTERDISCIPLINARY TECHNOLOGY FESTIVAL
TOA18 returns to Berlin this year! This year’s festival is set to be our most epic yet. Here’s a small selection of reasons why:
– We will be partnering with Google, McKinsey and Rocket to host the prestigious DT50 awards, bringing the absolute best of European Startups to the Conference
– Talk Formats: We’ve listened to your feedback and will be scheduling longer, more in-depth content, and providing an even deeper level of knowledge exchange
– Blockchain Themed stage: Our State of Blockchain event was so successful that this year we will be curating a special stage. Get ready for a deep dive into this rapidly advancing area of tech.
– The Haus of Tech: This year’s exhibition space will be bigger and better than before. Think more interactive experiences, workshops, and a curated selection of the best startups and businesses in the world
– Recruitment: If you’re job searching at TOA you’ll be well catered to. Companies will be actively hiring, and performing on-site interviews, who knows, you might even land your dream job at the festival!
– Improved Networking & Matchmaking: We hear you, you want to connect with the right people and really make the most of your festival. For TOA18 we are prioritizing networking through IRL events and our app
Entrepreneurship | Music | Art | Science | Food | And so much more…
Our mission is to connect, grow and inspire the human spirit through interdisciplinary knowledge exchange and collaboration.
“Europe’s coolest tech conference.” (TNW)
“…cool and commerce together…” (BBC)
“Thousands of top-tier entrepreneurs, artists and scientists have descended on Berlin for the annual open air technology festival…” (Bloomberg)
“Even by the standards of alternative festivals Tech Open Air is unusual…an interesting experiment.” (Wall Street Journal)
“Insider Tip: …go to the annual Tech Open Air Festival” (CNN)
“Berlin’s answer to SXSW” (Venture Village)
“Das ist die Elite der Startups!” (WELT)
“Europa’s größtest Technologie-Festival!” (RTL)