- This event has passed.
UNBOX BILBAO 2018 Conference
09/21/2018 @ 10:00 - 12:45| Free
UNBOX BILBAO 2018 Conference | September 21 | Berlin
You are cordially invited to “Bilbao Bizkaia, international entrepreneurship hub in Southern Europe: mobility, energy & food tech”, the latest in the successful Bilbao Bizkaia business conference series, which will take place in Berlin 21 September 2018.
This industry leading business and networking event will gather some of the most experienced business leaders and industry speakers with the intention to promote Bilbao as a key entrepreneurship hub in Europe.
The event will be the first in Berlin to showcase the business and investment opportunities for German stakeholders in Bilbao’s dynamic and fast growing business environment.
This set of conferences will provide Berlin based businesses with an outstanding opportunity to build new relationships, expand their networks, foster international agreements and explore new ventures in a region that brings unprecedented business opportunities.
WHAT IS BILBAO BIZKAIA?
- An international event gathering top level speakers with reputable experience in business innovation, start ups, entrepreneurship and new trends in technology
- An opportunity to discover the current innovation scene in Bilbao and Bizkaia, key actors driving progress across businesses and current + future opportunities for international companies to access a market that is on track to become the European Silicon Valley.
- An opportunity for Berlin companies to interact with a variety of inspirational speakers pushing boundaries in their sector
- Unbox Bilbao Biz kaia 2018 will cover several topics, including:
o The Bay of Biscay, the World’s best connected entrepreneurship hub
o Shaking up the electric power industry from the Basque Country: analyzing the business advantages brought by current technological advantages
o Fair Saturday, a global movement born in Bizkaia which focuses on bringing together culture and civil society
o Basque Culinary Center, an international Gastro-node, exposing the already well-known Basque gastronomy and the creation business opportunities that rely on the interaction between diverse disciplines such as science, technology management, and culinary arts.
- Asier Alea, General Manager of trade promotion and tourism, Biscay Government
- Yvonne Cerrillo, Sales Manager,ARIADNA
- Jordi Albareda, Founder,Fair Saturday
- José Francisco Pelaez, Innovation Manager,Basque Culinary Centre Innovation (BCC)
- Key players in Berlin’s start-up scene as well as regional and international investors
- Venue: Umspannwerk Alexanderplatz, Voltairestraße 5. 10179 Berlin-Mitte
If you are interested in the conference, please contact email@example.com