06/13/2019 @ 9:00 - 06/14/2019 @ 17:00
UNCHAIN Convention | June 13 – 14 | Berlin
Blockchain meets economy: UNCHAIN is Germany’s most relevant international conference featuring blockchain and cryptocurrency entrepreneurs. It is a 2-day event that connects these experts with leading industrial players from all over the world – by discussing and exploring the full potential of a decentralized economy. Doing so, the event is more than a conference: UNCHAIN is a unique networking experience. Besides inspiring content it provides a highly intimate networking environment with like-minded people and state-of-the-art side events.
UNCHAIN 2019 will take place in Berlin, where west meets east: Europe’s melting pot for startups and established industries, the creative and music scene, excellent universities and scientific enterprises.
– Price: Standard Conference 2-Day-Ticket starts at 300€ (Early Bird), audience is limited to 500 attendees.
Crypto payments welcomed. Discounted student tickets on request.
– Place & Date: Berlin, 13th and 14th of June 2019
– Program June 13th: “Privacy and scaling for Bitcoin & Co.”(Co-hosted by Jeff Gallas, Co-Founder at www.fulmo.org)
– Program June 14th: “Business and socio-economic impacts, investment issues, emerging business models and best practices”
– Website: www.unchain-convention.com