- This event has passed.
Workshop – Clustering for Customer Segmentation
09/13/2018 @ 18:00 - 21:30
Workshop – Clustering for Customer Segmentation | September 13 | Berlin
Learning by doing with the Ubiqum Code Academy in Berlin
The Ubiqum Code Academy offers intensive training programs in the areas of data analysis and web development that enable absolute beginners to successfully develop their careers in the IT and technology industries.
Keynote speaker of the workshop
As the leader of this workshop, Luis Serra, Data Analytics Mentor at Ubiqum Code Academy, will share his extensive knowledge and guide you through the evening. Using many hands-on examples, as well as your own hands-on application of the software, you will learn how to cluster your customers based on specific information to help you better target and target your audiences.
About Ubiqum Code Academy
The company focuses on two topics in its training programs: Java development and data analysis. The Code Academy uses the methodology “Learning by Doing” by Roger Schank Ph.D. This practice-oriented method enables profound, long-term learning and creates self-confident and motivated professionals.
- 18:00 – 18:45 – Registration & Welcome
- 18:45 – 19:00 – Presentation of Ubiqum & Introduction to the event
- 19:00 – 19:15 – Installation & introduction to the software
- 19:15 – 19:30 – Introduction to customer segmentation & machine learning
- 19:30 – 20:15 – work on concrete data set & practical exercises for machine learning
- 20:15 – 20:30 – Summary
- 20:30 – 21:00 – Get-together / Networking
We look forward to seeing you!