- This event has passed.
WSA Global Congress 2019, Cascais
03/11/2019 - 03/13/2019| €80
WSA Global Congress 2019 | March 11 – 13 | Cascais
A TRANSFORMATIVE LEARNING JOURNEY – TURNING CASCAIS INTO A HUB FOR DIGITAL INNOVATION WITH SOCIAL IMPACT
The WSA Global Congress Cascais focusses on the part that digital innovation plays in creating sustainable social change and impact world-wide. Featuring the 40 global winners in the 8 WSA categories and the WSA Young Innovators, it will connect them with international thought-leaders, ICT experts and local stakeholders to enable a sustainable and transformative knowledge transfer, this event offers you a unique learning journey!
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN!
- Meet and interact with speakers, thought-leaders, start-ups and mentors from all over the world
- Be inspired by the WSA Innovation pitches by the WSA Global Top 40 and WSA Young Innovators in front of a high level experts jury
- Inform yourself on the latest trends of innovative digital content on a global scale at the international thought leadership keynotes and innovation shots
- Learn from other’s experience and work together in an interactive process
- Renew and enhance your skillset in hands on workshops on topics like entrepreneurship, sustainability, blockchain, creativity, design thinking
- Engage in new networks & in a high level knowledge transfer between international and local stakeholders
- Develop new and sustainable partnerships for social franchising & explore a unique global exchange and learn from true leaders
- Celebrate global innovation with social impact at the festive Gala & experience exciting side tracks by the WSA partner
- Contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals Agenda
- Face 2 Face meetings for social franchising
Nova SBE Campus in beautiful Carcavelos is a Campus built for interaction. The archetype of Portuguese reality: near the metropolis, yet close to the sea; looking onto a broad horizon, where the future is to be discovered, while also being close to places where history and culture live. The newly built Campus benefits from the fantastic Lisbon weather and invites you to go outside and enjoy the fantastic coast view.